Weight Loss Challenges - My Story
This January 2012 is when my weight loss challenge began at 146 pounds and made choice that I was going to start my fitness journey. I realized I had to change some things I did in order to lose weight which meant eating healthier, counting my calories, drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day, and exercising. Well I am glad to say have lost 14 pounds which is 132. I am getting closer to my weight goal everyday.
Weight Loss Challenges - Tips
I have learned a few tricks since I became Beachbody Coach 5 weight loss challenge tips
1) Get rid of all the junk food in your home. Don't try using your husband or kids as your excuse you can all eat healthy foods as a family.
2) Make 80% of your meals clean. This means you use Michis_Ladder and stay on foods in tier 1 & tier 2 for 6 days a week. Yes it is alright to have 1 bad meal on your cheat day. Just don't do it everyday.
3) Carry healthy snacks with you at all times. Few examples are Shakeology, Cranberry Health mix, protein bar, or carrot sticks. This way you'll be less likely to go buy an unhealthy snack.
4) Exercise. Yes you most exercise everyday. Start a fitness program like P90X, Insanity, Les Mill's PUMP, and more.
5) Keep track of your calories . You can use a phone app such as My Fitness Pal or Lose It.