Mango And Avocado Salad
Tropical mango and avocado combine to make this refreshing summer salad.
Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 1 serving
- 2 Tbsp. 100% pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium serrano chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 medium mango, peeled, cubed
- 1/4 medium avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 cup jicama, cubed
- 12 fresh cilantro leaves, chopped (for garnish; optional)
- Combine pineapple juice, vinegar, oil, serrano chile, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Place mango, avocado, pineapple, jicama in a medium bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to blend.
- Garnish with cilantro if desired.
==> LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE! <==
Love reading my posts,but want more one on one attention?
Have questions or concerns, but you want them answered in private?
Want a Daily Action Plan created to help you reach your FIT BODY in less time?
Then sign up to get my Beachbody Coaching for FREEEEE!