Kale Chips Baked
1 bunch (about 6 oz.) kale leaves
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Remove kale leaves from stems. Tear leaves into bite-sized pieces.
3. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner or paper towel.
4. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper, if desired.
5. Combine leaves and oil in medium bowl; toss gently to blend.
6. Add desired flavoring combinations; mix well.
7. Arrange kale on prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
8. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until crisp.
9. Transfer onto a wire rack or paper towels
10. Let them cool
Total Time: 28 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 18 min.
Yield: 4 servings, 1 cup each
Want a Daily Action Plan created to help you reach your FIT BODY in less time?
Then sign up to get my Beachbody Coaching for FREEEEE!