In this blog post, I want to share with you 5 Tips how to generate leads using Pinterest that will help your pins get to the top!
5 Tips for Geneating Leads Using Pinterest:
- Link Your Blog Images: Anytime you create a new blog post, be sure add that image to Pinterest and link it back to the related blog post as I demonstrated in the video above.
- Quote or Info Graphics: People love information and/or quotes. So, just as I demonstrated in the video above, find images and link them back to your site.
- Photos or Testimonial Photos: Share your customer testimonials, before and after photos, graphic design work, etc and link them to your website.
- Use Hashtags In Description: Pinterest supports hashtags so use them with your keywords as this makes your content more search friendly. To synch your social media efforts, simply tag it with the same hashtag you’re using on Twitter and Google+.
- Create a Video Gallery: YES! You can add videos to pinterest too. Simply upload the video to Pinterest from Youtube. And always be sure to add your website link in the description area on your YouTube video so that you can start “generating leads using Pinterest”.
How To Generate Leads Using Pinterest
Now, if you do not have a capture page or are not making the kind of money that you deserve to be making in your business…. And want to learn 3 things anyone can do that will get people to fall in love with buying stuff from you…. Then click on the button below now…