Emotional Intelligence Test
So, what does it take to be a great leader? To move people? To get people to follow you? To inspire them so that they are attracted to you? In this Emotional Intelligence Test you will learn the skills to attract more people to you by simply just being yourself.
First of all, let me take the fear out of your mind and tell you that to become a successful leader, you do not have to walk up to complete and total strangers and start a talking to them. This is the a big fear that many people face. So, take your guard down because that is not the case here and that is not what you will learn in this Emotional Intelligence Test.
In addition, you don’t have to be an outgoing person. You don’t have to be a talkative person. You don’t even have to be a party animal or any such thing. But, what you do need to be, is yourself. Nothing more, nothing less. When you practice just being yourself, the universe will guide people towards you that are just like you. People that can relate to you. People that admire you for who you are. Not everyone will follow you and not everyone will like you, but who cares? You are not here to learn to get everyone to be attracted to you in this emotional intelligence test. You can be everything to everyone. One thing that people really believe is that they have to be an extrovert in order to be a great leader and that is so far from the truth.
So, what are the 5 Categories of the Emotional Intelligence Test?
- Self-awareness: When it comes to self-awareness, you have to be able to recognize and understand what makes you feel a certain way whether it be happy, sad, angry, etc. and how your moods effect the people around you.
- Self-regulation: You have to be able to think before you speak or act. When you act according to your emotions, you may say or do things that you never meant to do in the first place and sometimes this can ruin relationships that you have with other people, including your close family and friends. So, think before you speak and be mindful of others around you.
- Internal motivation: In this “Emotional Intelligence Test”, this is one of the hardest part for most people. When you have a passion for something that comes from way deep inside your core to the point where money or status or title is not even important to you, such as having a vision of what the important things in life or how you see your future, all of a sudden you feel a powerful interest of being immersed in whatever it is that you enjoy. You start to feel a passion for pursuing your goals with everything that you have inside of you and it shows in your work.
- Empathy: This is a big one when it comes to this Emotional Intelligence test. You have to learn how to understand other people’s personality traits. When you do this, it will help you deal with people the way that is most effective for the both of you. If you have not read “Personality Plus” by Florence Littauer, I would highly suggest you go out and get a copy as soon as possible. This book has helped me not only learn about myself and how to overcome my weaknesses, but also how to deal with other people as well so that more people are attracted to you. It’s so important to have empathy for other people and understand their emotions. Remember, it’s not always about you. So, get over yourself.
- Social skills: Learn how to deal with people in a social environment. But, most importantly, learn how to control yourself as well. Focus on building long lasting relationships with people and building networks of people. This is why I love social media so much such as Facebook. It gives is a platform to communicate and build relationships with complete and total strangers all over the world. It’s super powerful and can be an awesome attraction marketing tool. So, use it wisely. But, also think about your social skills in person as well. First impressions are everything.
Emotional Intelligence Test – First Steps To Success
I believe that the very first step to being a successful leader is to understanding yourself as a person. When you understand what your strengths and weaknesses are, you have a better chance of being a super great leader.
Remember, this only person that can decide who you are going to be in this world is YOU. And only YOU. So, get familiar with yourself again. Take my advice and take the personality test in “Personality Plus” book that I recommended above and you will be well in your way to attracting more people to you by just being yourself.